Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Virtual Woman's Day Registration Details

"There's always room for improvement, you know - it's the biggest room in the house." - Louise Heath Leber


This morning I received several emails from women who have registered for Virtual Woman's Day™ asking about how to participate so I thought I'd put the info in here.

This is a webinar event - not a teleconference. That means that the entire day takes place in a web conference room on your computer desktop. You will need speakers to particpate and a microphone if you would like to talk "live" with other guests. You can get an inexpensive microphone at Radio Shack such as the Radio shack omni directional clip on computer microphone or a similar type store for under $15 USD.

We use a Plantronics SP 500 headset by Logitec with built-in microphone (costs about $50 USD).

To download the conference room, you must first confirm your registration with aweber - when you do, you receive an autorespond message giving you the conference room URL and password. If you cannot locate that message from aweber (which would have been sent when you signed up), let me know via email at heidi (at) wecai.org. I will send them to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day! I am looking forward to greeting more than 100 women tomorrow!

If you are having challenges with anything today or anytime, remember these words by Mother Teresa, "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."

Warmest regards,

Heidi

No comments: