Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tagging Women Who Blog!

"I blog for a number of reasons. The primary reason, however, is to create interesting and engaging conversations with the hope that those conversations turn into long-lasting relationships." Duwad Miracle


Today, when I was reading my "Google Alerts" a great idea came into my email. It was called Women Bloggers Doing It For Themselves by CONNECTED INTERNET BLOG.

Roberta is encouraging bloggers to tag 5 female bloggers that they enjoy reading or who are Rockin’ Girl Bloggers. So I am doing the same and tagging 5 of my favorite female bloggers here!

Toby Bloomberg (Bloomberg Marketing)

Yvonne DaVita (Lip-sticking)

Holly Buchanan (Marketing to Women Online)

Mary Hunt (In Women We Trust)

Heidi Casswell (Connect Simply)

Each of these women taught me something important about blogging and friendship. So they deserve to be recognized. Please visit their blogs and say HI! And while you’re at it, subscribe to their blogs.

Oh, and one more thing, if you haven’t yet done so visit BlogHer – the community for women who blog. You can join the community, list your blog and join in the conversations.

Happy blogging… and then some!

Heidi Richards, Founder & Chief Visionary
The WECAI Network


"The influence of blogging is overall a very positive force in the media." Garrett M. Graff

2 comments:

Toby said...

Heidi - Love your opening quote. Thanks for the tag. There are so many talented women doing great work in the social space. Thanks for helping raise the visibility .. and bar with Virtual Woman's Day.

Yvonne said...

Heidi, you are one of the very best! The things you do for women are at the top of the list of link love, happiness, and helpfulness. When I talk about women bloggers, you are one of the first examples I give...of women doing it right. Thank you for including me in this illustrious list. I'm so honored to know you and all these other delightful, outstanding ladies.