Less than 24 hours to kickoff of Celebrating Women! And we want to make sure we have given you all the information you need in order to attend and make this event a success. So if you have not received instructions via email, here they are:
There are two ways you can attend.
You can join us via our teleconference bridge line – simply call the teleconference bridge line at (641) 715-3840 – Guest Access Code: 361467# (pound).
If you plan to join us in the web conference room (preferred) here are the downloading instructions for setting up and participating via our online conference room. You only need to download the room once, after that you can particpate in Virtual Woman's Day(TM) as well as our other online conference events such as eWednesday Chat(TM) and 1st Fridayz™
1. To download the networking room please go to http://www.wecai.org/eWednesdayChat.exe
2. A box will pop up prompting you to save the program. We recommend you save the program to your desktop for easy locating each week. 3. After the download is complete, double click on the conference room icon on your desktop. 4. Once the room launches, you will prompted to enter your full name and click okay. (Please do not try to enter as Moderator.) 5. You do not need a password to enter the conference room.
*when you want to participate in the chat simply click on the conference room icon on your desktop! This will open the conference room and prompt for your name and password (above).
Requirements to participate via conference room during Virtual Woman's Day(TM):
1. Speakers connected to your computer. Please test your speakers to ensure you can hear sound from them.
2. Microphone connected to your computer. If you do not have a microphone you can use the text chat feature in the chat room or you can go to a Radio Shack (Best Buy or equivalent) and purchase a microphone for under $15.
3. To test your speakers and microphone go to http://www.audiohelp.info
Be sure to check out the full schedule of events for times and topics.
And we will be giving away dozens of prizes both days. You can see the list of prizes at: Fabulous Prize Giveaways.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you online! Please send your friends to http://www.virtualwomansday.com so they, too can join us!
Heidi Richards and Suzannah Richards, Co-Founders
The Women’s eCommerce Association, International