For those of you who were unable to attend Virtual Woman’s Day, you can still access the audio files. All you have to do is fill in your name and email address below and the links to access each of these sessions will be sent to you once you verify your email address. Remember, in order to receive access you must verify the information you submit when you receive confirmation via email. Many of our guest experts gave away surprise gifts after their session (see below)
1. Lisa Bromma’s interview “Wise Women Invest in Real Estate” was filled with ideas, strategies and tips to help women Build Wealth in Real Estate. After her presentation, Lisa gave everyone who attended a copy of her newest book Wise Women Invest in Real Estate – Achieve Financial Independence and Live the Lifestyle of Your Dreams!
2. Rosaline Sedacca, Author of How Do I Tell the Kids About the Divorce and Christina Rowe, author of Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce talked about How to Create the World’s Largest Divorce Party
3. Jenn Givler of Create a Thriving Business was our kickoff speaker for Saturday’s sessions and I just had to shout a GREAT BIG Thank you to Jenn for helping me out by taking charge of the program and really delving into the topic. Jenn spoke about Using Facebook and other Social Networking sites to Grow Your Business such as Ning, My Space, LindkedIn, Ryze and others.
4. Julia Rhodes the inventor of Kleen Slate dry erase markers and whiteboards (and more) shared the steps to get an idea off the ground and into the hands of your audience. Before she left us to run off to do another presentation at the Everyday Edisons Casting Call, she promised to send everyone on the call and in the conference room their very own Kleen Slate products. You had to be there to receive them.
5. Holly Buchanan and Michele Miller, authors of The Soccer Mom Myth shared so many ideas for marketing to women, my fingers were getting tired from writing them all down.
6. And Jami Lin ended our wonderful celebration with Using Feng Shui to Create More Prosperity in your Lives. She also gave everyone who attended several goodies including the first chapter of her new book, ColorAlchemy!
A message asking you to verify your email will be sent to you prior to receiving the links. Be sure to confirm that message.
Thanks again to everyone who participated. And a great big thank you to Teresa Morrow of Key Business Partners for coordinating the Showcases during our event.