Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Really Cool Website Tools

Today, while surfing the net, I found 3 really cool programs I'd like to share with you.

#1 is SitePal and it's a talking avatar you can add to your website.

Here is one of the banners I chose to add to WE Magazine for the Summer issue (turn up your speakers to listen):





#2 - Do you Twitter? If so, read this article Five New Twitter Tools You Should Know posted at Top Rank Blog. Feel free to visit my Twitter page at www.twitter.com/heidirichards

#3 - Another site that I am quite fond of and am making money with is Linkshare. According to their site: LinkShare provides ecommerce businesses with a wide range of online marketing services including Search Marketing (SEM), Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing. Advertisers can increase their online sales by leveraging LinkShare's massive performance marketing network, along with expert consultative services and patented technology. Superior service combined with technology innovation allows advertisers and publishers to acquire and retain new customers, increase revenue and drive results. It is a great way to add passive income to your coffers.

Here is one of my affiliate banners.

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

That's my 3 really cool website tools for Tech Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by,

Heidi

No comments: