Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Adding Women Bloggers to my list of Favorites

"The only race you have to win is the race against yourself - there will always be someone faster and stronger but there will nev.r be another you, so look within and push your own personal boundaries." Kimerly Adamson



If you have been following this blog, you know that I have created my own list of women bloggers which was inspired by the "W" list started byValeria Maltoni (which I hope to be included in one day) - After all I write 4 blogs - We Magazine for Women, Virtual Woman’s Day, Women’s Media Summit and Heidi Richards. And will be launching my newest blog in the next two weeks (shhhhhh.... it's still a secret). The race with myself is on!

In the next few days you will see my full compilation here.

However, today I wanted to add to that growing list because these women are not necessarily household names (yet), and their blogs are definitely worth perusing and subsribing to.

They are:

Personal Life Media with Susan Bratton

Bamboo Women with Jeannette Fisher

Bannerisms with Kerry McCoy

Have Fun, Do Good with Britt Bravo

Home Office Woman with Doris Chua

Clutter Diet Blog with Lori Marrero

Brain Based Business with Dr. Ellen Weber

A Woman in Business with Erica Brooks

ProActive with Sally Falkow

Career Diva with Eve Tahmincioglu

Be sure and stop by their blogs and say Hi!


Heidi

Heidi Richards, Founder & CEO - The WECAI Network™ - www.wecai.org
Join us for the Women’s Media Summit, October 17, 18, 19 & 24th – The Small Business Public Relations & Media Marketing Event – www.womensmediasummit.com

2 comments:

Erica Brooks said...

Thanks for visiting Heidi. Great resources on your site as well. I'm looking forward to your Womens Media Summit.


Erica Brooks
http://www.awomaninbusiness.com

Jeanette said...

Hi,

I don't know why this didn't show up in my blog notes before today!

Thank you!

Joy to you~

Jeanette