Monday, September 10, 2007

Even more Great Women Bloggers!

"We don't need a reason to blog, just an audience willing to read and when inclined, to participate in our conversations." Heidi Richards

Here are a dozen more great women bloggers I wanted to acknowledge and add to my list!

They are:

Daily SGS with Kristina Pottel

I Dare You Blog by Angela Treat Lyon

More Than We Know by Liz Fuller

Main Street Media Savvy by Nancy Juetten

Burnt By the Tuscan by Francesca Maggi

Moms Coffee Break by Tonya Ramsey

Empower Women Now by Ponn Sabra

Pictures to Ponder by Sheila Finkelstein

Create a Thriving Business by Jenn Givler

Stairstep Method by Dr Taffy Wagner

Baby Boomer Bev by Beverly Mahone

Bertha’s Blogging by Jane Carroll

Be sure and stop by their blogs and check them out. There's something for everyone.

Warmest regards

Heidi

5 comments:

Liz Fuller said...

Heidi
Thank you so much for including my blog on your list. I love the vision and mission of your site!
I am really sorry that I missed the FirstFridayz event on blogging - I hope it was a big success. Looking forward to hearing about it on your blog!
Liz
www.morethanweknow.wordpress.com

Jane Carroll said...

Heidi,

Thanks so much for including Bertha and me with your Great Women Bloggers! It is an honor and a privelege to be included in such an awesome lineup!

Thanks so much for all you do to promote all of us! You are awesome!!

Jane Carroll
http://www.berthasize.com
http://www.lovingliferadioshow.com

Bev Mahone said...

Heidi,

Thank you for also including my blog. Sometimes I ask myself how did I get so hooked on blogging when it wasn't that long ago that I didn't want to go near a computer???

Thank you for all you do to promote women like me. I see exactly why you're a Baby Boomer Diva!

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone
A Baby Boomer Diva on the MOVE and MAKING A DIFFERENCE
www.enjoyyourmenopause.com

Kristina Pottol said...

Heidi,

Thank you so much for including my blog in this list. There are lots of great ladies out there working hard to make this world a better place. I thank you for being a wonderful leader on this quest.

Be well.
Kristy

Tonya said...

Heidi,

I know that I am WAY late on this, but just discovered it today! Thank you so much for including Mom's Coffee Break on your list of Great Women Bloggers.

With Empowering Regards,

Tonya Ramsey
http://lifebydesignsite.com