Thursday, December 6, 2007

Link love - an Epidemic - Not Yet!

Today I received another great tip from Dina at Wordfeeder during Day 6 of 24 Days of Blogging Fun and decided to visit another blogger listed on her site. So I visited Bonita Shrader's "Superwoman Does Not Live Here!" Blog and left a comment.

That's what I love about blogging. All the great people I meet and the wonderful conversations going on. And I do my best to post a comment or thought on at least one new blog a day. Why? It's a great way increase your own visibility on the net, and you might just meet some people who will become live-long friends in the process.

So my tip today is to participate in some sort of "blog event" such as a blog carnival and get to know some new bloggers. Leave a comment on at least one new blog when you do. Let's start an epidemic by spreading some link love!

Happy blogging,

Heidi

2 comments:

Bonita said...

Thanks, Heidi. I appreciate you stopping by and the "shout out" on your blog. Also, thanks for the advice on finding my niche with blogging.

Bonita Schrader

Anonymous said...

I think the "link love" is a great idea - share the love!!

Cynthia McKenna